Orders are normally sent out within 2 days for stock items. Out of stock items will take longer to dispatch but we hope to keep this as close to 14 days as possible. At busy times times of year in stock orders can take up to 7 days so please order well in advance to avoid disappointment. We are mindful that many people order our products as gifts. If you have a particular deadline, please notify us of this on 01492338547 or email us on email@example.com and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
We use Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery for items under 2kg and Parcelforce for parcels over 2kg up to 30kg. The cost of delivery will be added to your order total before payment is taken. Our post and packaging charges are based upon what it actually costs us to send an item to you. For this reason, postage is calculated by reference to weight as follows:
Weight Post and Packaging
Up to 1kg £4.95
Up to 2kg £6.95
2kg – 30kg £9.95
These prices are subject to change as we have recently launched the website and may have teething problems! Most orders fall within the £4.95 delivery charge, but heavier items may attract higher charges. Your delivery charge will be added on automatically at the checkout.
Please be aware that if Royal Mail/Parcelforce are unable to deliver your order they may return them to us. If this occurs, the customer is liable for the redelivery charge, and if the order is cancelled at this time, the original delivery charge will not be refunded.
If we are unable to perform the whole or part of the order due to any cause or event beyond our control we may by notice in writing to you cancel or suspend the order in whole or in part without liability. We may deliver separately the Goods which make up your order. Where we do so, you will only incur one delivery charge.
Title to the Goods shall pass to you on payment in full of the price of the Goods.
We cannot be held responsible for problems caused by inaccurate delivery information supplied to us or for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused.
If you live outside of the UK or would like to place an order for delivery outside of the UK, please contact us via email with details and we will get back to you with a shipping cost. Should you have any further questions, please contact us on: +44 1492 338547..
Please note that you are responsible for any Custom charges or Import Duties which are payable when the parcel reaches its destination. Please contact your local Customs Office for current charges, as we have no control over these costs as they vary from Country to Country.
Here at Petticoat Lane we are confident you will be happy with your purchase, but should you want to return any item bought from us, we will be happy to return or exchange a product provided it is in a fully resalable condition.
In line with the Distance Selling Regulations you have a seven day cooling off period after receiving your order. The customer must contact us in the first instance to arrange the return of the items, giving your reason for return, order number and description. This can be done via firstname.lastname@example.org
When returning an item these conditions must be met:
- Let us know BEFORE you send the item back. Items must be in an as new condition, unopened and unused.
- Please note we are not liable for any packages lost in the post, and therefore suggest the item must be sent back using a trackable/recorded delivery method as it was dispatched. This is to avoid lost items and so that we can track your item.
- A refund for the product price will be initiated once we have received the returned goods.
- The original delivery charge will not be refunded and the customer will be responsible for the delivery cost for returning the items unless there has been an error on our part or the item is faulty.
- Orders are checked before being dispatched and are packaged with extra care to avoid damage during transit, however, if your order is damaged or faulty when you receive it please notify us within 48 hours, after this time we will not accept responsibility.
- Products should be sent to this address: Petticoat Lane, 7 St. George’s Place, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2NR.